Saturday, August 9, 2008

About One Retro Mama

Welcome to One Retro Mama.

I am a wife, mother, cook, taxi driver, photographer, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Chief Operations Manager, Vacation Planner, Seamstress, Cake maker, Errand Runner, Permission slip signer, Maid, Diaper changer, baby feeder, Healer of hearts, Home economics teacher, Friend, Gardener, Freebie investigator, coupon princess, Menu planner and many many many more.

I am a Jack of all trades and a Master of none!

I love vintage things especially the morals, clothing and hair.

I have 3 children in all various stages of growing up. My oldest two are 6 yrs apart. We have the teen years represented and the beginner gradeschooler. My youngest just hit the toddler years and is 5 yrs younger than the middle child!!

I will be blogging about anything and everything and somethings you might not care about. Bear with me as this is my space and i'll try to find something you like!

How you can support this blog:
* Subscribing
* Comment on any posts you find interesting.
* Visit links to products I recommend, purchasing items through links I post, if advertising is available and it appeals to you, click on it. This will help fund the blog and keep it going!
* Tell your friends!
I welcome your questions, comments and suggestions. I prefer the good kind but if your criticism is constructive I'll take it also.

You may contact me at OneRetroMama@yahoo.com.

PRIVACY POLICY
We do not sell your information.




07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8





This policy is valid from 09 August 2008


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
For questions about this blog, please contact Oneretromama@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship
, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated
to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain
any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails