Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gifts from a secret swap partner

Every month this group of gals from Granola Chicks put their name in a "hat" to be matched up with a partner. So very similar to Secret Santa



We have all posted our likes and our dislikes so that our swap partner will know a little about us and can search for that perfect gift.



The swaps are to be kept to a $10 - $15 range which can be hard if you find that "one" gift or several they can push you over the limit.



My swap partner for this month sent me some truly awesome gifts!



The apron was an ebay purchase

And the Soaps and Candle were from
Oh yeah I got Morning Joe Soap & Candle (major coffee smell!!)
And I got a sliver of Live, Love and Lavender Soap.
I totally love the smell of coffee so the soap and candle are perfect!! I also love lavender and I love love love aprons!!
I have to protect my retro clothing don't I??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails