Monday, August 18, 2008

My Ebay wins of the day

I spend entirely way too much time on ebay. Okay I admit that it comes in waves. About every 6 months or so I find my way back there and purchase like a mad woman and then I stop. Of course I'm looking for that one great find on there just like everyone else. sometimes I do great and sometimes I spend way too much money.


Vintage Pyrex Amish Butterprint Ovenware from the 1950's

(1) 1 1/2 quart dish with lid

(1) 1 1/2 pint dish with lid

(2) 1 1/2 cup dishes with lids

1940s-era vintage apron pattern


1930s or 1940-era vintage apron pattern


1940 Vintage Tennis Dress or Jumper Sewing Pattern

Vintage Sewing Pattern 1950s Full Skirt Cummerbund







3 comments:

  1. So my friend - I love some of those patterns you got! I would so love to have one of those retro aprons or even those skirts! Those are so pretty - are you going to sew any of them? (maybe you'll get ME for a swap sometime :) size tiny please. :)

    how is that little man - has he grown into those prefolds yet? How are the FB working?

    - anne (madawyh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those dishes...I had a playset like that when I was a little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails