Sunday, September 28, 2008

10 Random facts about me

Stitchblade said I had to and you can't argue with her!! :)

1. I belong to "27" club LOL a group of women who will forever be 27 yrs old. Just old enough to not be one of those immature punks and just young enough that your not old!

2. I am participating in Hot for the Holidays and I'm gonna be HOT!! :) (see my sidebar if you want more info or read my weigh in posts)

3. I'm a mom of 3. I have a 11 1/2 yr girl, 5 1/2 yr girl & almost 4 months boy

4. Oct 23rd will be my 12 yr wedding anniversary My husband and I started dating my freshman year of highschool :)

5. I'm in desperate need of sleep!

6. I drive a light green mini van but I would rather be driving one of these

7. I like to do a lot of things crafty but never have time... I'm so ADD that I can't get started or finish most of the time.

8. I'm an American living in Japan

9. I've lived in 3 different homes in the last 3 1/2 yrs!

10. I love to drink Sake :)

Post 10 random facts about you and leave me a comment so I can check it out!


2 comments:

  1. I went to Japan as a young girl. It was one of the coolest things ever. I'd love to go back... just for some fantastic photos.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails