Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hot for the Holidays 1st Weigh in



Hot for the Holidays


for my official Friday weigh in I am claiming a weight loss of 2 pounds this week!!!

I've been working on my walking. I walk at a 5% incline at a 3.2 - 3.5 speed on the treadmill usually for 20 min at a time.

I didn't plan things right and had my splurge day today should have waited until after weigh in! :)

I need to work harder at sticking to my diet and up the amount of time I walk.

Sit ups are kicking my hiney! These unworked abs are kind of painful!!

How are you doing with achieving your weight loss goals?


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss this week! I didn't do as well as I had hoped, especially the last few days. But I'm going to get back on track! The rain has foiled my plans for family walks so I'm hoping that lets up soon. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go! sorry bout misspellings- blogging from the road! lol greta job seriously! hiney made me laugh out loud but yes those kick my butt. try the "plank"! that kicks mine but i'm going to conquer it! have a great rest of day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails