Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hot for the Holidays weigh in 3

No new weight change again this week. I didn't gain any weight so whatever I have done has been maintaining instead of losing.

I did have a visit from my monthly friend so I am hoping to chalk it up to that and the fact I wasn't drinking as much water as I should have been. :)

This upcoming week I'm going to work harder on my diet and stay on the treadmill longer.

Oh and I got my Wii fit in the mail!! It is so much fun, and I don't feel like I'm exercising while doing it!!!

1. Someone or something that inspires you.

I am inspired by all of you who make the commitment to get in shape and seriously stick to your plans.

2. Something that you love to do.

I'm seriously loving in my Wii Fit!! If you haven't tried it out yet you have to!! So much fun and you are working out at the same time. I forget the time and the next thing I know I've logged 30 min and am sweating.

3. Something that makes you crazy.

Life makes me crazy!! LOL Being unorganized makes me crazy, my house being dirty makes me crazy.

4. Something healthy in your life.

My diet is healthy in my life right now, as well as the exercise that I am doing in order to lose weight for Hot for the holidays.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE! MY Wii Fit! I LOVE IT!!!

    With this, I can work out TWICE a day!! It's amazing. that's ok about no loss -- because that means no gain too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails