Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Broken

I'm broken right now and it hurts.

Monday evening on my way up to bed I stubbed my second toe on my left foot on this huge radio receiver my husband left in the hallway. It hurt like anything you can imagine... okay except for having your arm pulled off or worse. Sorry guess we didn't need that bit of imagery.

So nothing came of that it just smarted for awhile and in the morning all was fine.

Then during morning preparations for getting daughter #2 to school. I was just getting up to put my shoes on when I slammed my toe next to my pinky toe into the metal legs on the babies bouncer seat!!! Instantly the pain was severe, then it started burning really bad. As the day went on my toe turned a deep dark almost black purple and it quite numb. No pain now except if I forget and put weight on it or someone hits it. Which has happened several times.

I'm really bummed, you don't know how much you depend on something until it is out of commision. Oh and the fact that I might have a difficult time on the treadmill or the Wii!!!

So nothing I can do but wait for it to heal and deal with it the best that I can.

My friend told me its about time that I start wearing shoes instead of being barefoot all the time!! We will see :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails