Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

Nope it isn't a blogaversary it is really my anniversary!!

Hubby and I have been married for 12 llllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg years!!

October 23, 1996 we sealed the deal in jeans and a t-shirt with a 5yr old & her dad (hubby's friend) as our witness' and several 2 or 3 states away from our families.

Yeah we know how to do it! Rrrriiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt!

Looking back there has been alot of /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ (thats ups and downs if you can't tell :) ) and yes it is currently on a up!

But you know what.... I think i'll keep him around!

My present this year?? He bought me a freezer. I have a feeling he is just sticking around for the food that I make. :)

Love ya man o mine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails