Saturday, October 25, 2008

If

  1. If you had $100 that you had to spend on a luxury item, what would you spend it on? I would hire someone to come in to clean and organize my house. Well hmmm it might actually cost me more for someone to do that they'd be here awhile! ;-)
  2. If you had to eat out every day for a week, which restaurants would you go to? A good steak restaurant, Sushi, Soba restaurant, Olive Garden (haven't been there in forever!!!
  3. What is one non-frugal thing you’ve done recently where you were glad you didn’t have a blog video recording you? Oh my!! Um well.....yeah.... we bought a new van and the old one was still in usable condition. But I love my new van!! Does that count??;-)
  4. If money were no object and you had to take a vacation (you poor thing) where would you go? I would go visit friends and family. It is a $13,000 investment anytime we want to fly there. No I have never paid for it!! I'm not that crazy!! I let the government foot the bill. But that means I'm at the mercy of others. Last December we flew home for the 1st time in 5 years. It looks to be another 5 before we'll get to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails