Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scrooge to be? or not to be??

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's
what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not
forward) this entire email/blog post and paste into a new e-mail/blog post that you can send.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole
bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the
Season to be NICE!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Usually wrapping paper, but I'm leaning to gift bags.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.

3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend

4. When do you take the tree down? When I get around to it

5. Do you like eggnog? No

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I had alot of great gifts

7. Hardest person to buy for? Jeff, he is so expensive

8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes just bought one

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I don't normally send them out as the friends and family are dwindling. I might this year.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Underwear

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph, oh man all the old ones

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I've already started. Just need a few more gifts then I'm done.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't remember

15. Favorite thing to eat Christmas Morning? Homemade Cinnamon rolls & Hot Cocoa

16. Lights on the tree? I like twinkling white lights

17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby it's cold outside, Santa Baby, Jingle Bells, Winter Wonderland, White Christmas (!!!!!)

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Now we stay home since we are in japan, but we would visit family like we did last year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? It might take me awhile :)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have a silver star that we put lights in

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? 1 on Christmas eve & the rest Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Most people have lost the real meaning of Christmas, And I can not stand the hoards of people out shopping.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything Christmas I like. Snowmen

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Yum Yum & Christmas Dinner

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A comfy cozy Quilt, A white Christmas

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Arika, Jenifer

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Don't know

Have Fun!

Happy Holidays!




1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I'm surfing the net today looking for new to me blogs that I could pass an award on to. I love the look and style of your blog, and learned more words about helicopter parents! Thanks for the delightful visit. Please visit my blog later today to pick up your award!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails