Monday, December 8, 2008

I finished the baby quilt

I have been MIA for alot of reasons but mostly because I have been working, taking care of the family, getting ready for the holiday's, and sewing on this quilt when I've had time.

BUT...... TADA!!!!

I finally finished.







































It is my 1st quilt, so I made alot of mistakes along the way, and I even noticed after taking a picture of the back that I missed some stuff (it did get fixed)

Next time I will use matching thread, as I don't really like the white now that I am finished.

I am really glad to be done so I can move on to the next project.

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Mistakes give it personality :) I think it's beautiful, great job. I wish I could make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always told that a mistake in a quilt is good luck! Don't let so called imperfections take away from the beauty of the quilt, you did a great job

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails