Monday, December 8, 2008

I've won an award!!

I logged into my blogger account yesterda and got a neat little suprise!
I am the proud receipient of an award presented to me by the blog owner of The Surrendered Scribe.


The award is for PROXIMITY and it's explained this way:
"This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I really like this little award! I read it over a couple of times and it really speaks to me.

But that is what I am here in the blogging world for.... Friends

I would like to introduce you to 8 people whose blogs I enjoy reading.

  1. fullbellies I always find the most delightful & appetizing recipes on her blog. Some are normal American staple recipes, and then she throws in a specialty. You just never know what you are going to get, but you do know they will be good!
  2. little momma and company She tells her stories & adventures with some of the most amazing pictures! And the activities she does with her children look like so much fun and are really creative.
  3. In the midst of motherhood Wonderful lady who enjoys her children, family and friends. She is extremely giving and the evidence of this is that she gives of herself to help mothers in their quest to breastfeed. She is a certified lactation educator & consultant and is also in the process of becoming a certified birth doula. She also cloth diapers which is super duper cool in my opinion!!
  4. Paint in my hair Laura Gunn - Her about me section says it all : mother, artist, designer and compulsive crafter! You have got to check out her photos her hints and tips. And if all that isn't enough she has posted a FREE tutorial a cover for plastic crates. Super cool!
  5. My 50's Year Ever wanted to live in a different time? This girl is on a mission to live as a 50's housewife for 1 year. Using items only available to a 50's housewife. It is an interesting read.
  6. Stitchblade This girl is crazy!! I mean that in the coolest, funnest way! She is a tatoo artist, mother of 3 beautiful girls, and married to her musician hubby. She makes awesome aprons out of vintage pillowcases (I know I have one!) & other crafty handmade items.
  7. The handmade dress Love to go here and read her posts. She is so kind, makes the cutest dresses, and is just real and down to earth. You'll enjoy reading her blog!
  8. Catt's Little family Cat blogs about her family and you can feel the love. I think she would be the type of gal you would want to sit down and have a cup of tea with.
I highly recommend that you click on over to their blogs and settle in for some good reads!

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thank you girl! You made my day! I would totally award you had you not already been given this award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for the award, I'm so glad you enjoy my recipes :)

    Have a wonderful day,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails