Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas !!!! I'm Super Busy

I have been super duper busy these past few days. Getting ready for Christmas, buying, wrapping gifts, cleaning house etc....

I still have some gifts to make and some to wrap still. We are not making treats this year, well just some cookies for good old Santa. Mom would have been the one eating all those sweet treats and my waistline can not afford it right now :)

When I get back to blogging after Christmas remind me that I need to tell you about my thrift store deals and my new chair. You should also remind me to tell you what I received as gifts this year.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!



1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Mama...look forward to reading more of your posts in the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails