Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Block Quilting

I found another pretty neat quilt that I think would be a beginner style.

Quiltville.com has a great tutorial online that shows you how

It is called a block quilt, and from looking at the instructions looks like you sew strips of the same size of fabric together in order to create the look.

definitely easier than that quilt I made before and posted here on the blog awhile back.

****

I know I have alot of projects waiting in the wings, and yes I am a little crazy. Okay really I'm ADD and that can be a problem. I see so many things I want to make and I just don't have enough time to focus my attentions to get them all done... quickly that is.

One of these days I'm sure! :)

I think i'm crafting obsessed



1 comment:

  1. My blog has moved! Don't forget to change me in the follow section!
    http://notsoaveragemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails