Thursday, January 29, 2009

what a wake up

I woke up at 5am with a headache and my back hurt tremendously bad. Ugh! I hate starting the day that way.

I finally found a spot to lay that my head on my pillow that didn't hurt so bad. My alarm went off at 7am, I rolled over and turned it off then rolled back to my comfy spot.

10 minutes later I jumped out of bed heart pounding against my ribs.

This could have been disastrous!!

Okay not really, but I was supposed to be getting my daughter ready to go to the school bus!!

We were going to be late if we didn't hurry!

We made it to the bus stop just fine, we just didn't get to dilly dally like we love to do!

My headache went away, I'm just hoping it doesn't return today as I have to work. Working with a headache isn't fun I assure those of you who don't suffer from headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails