Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whew!!

What a week I have been having so far!!

Sunday morning my niece was born! So cool!

Monday night my son wouldn't sleep through the night. I was up and down up and down. All I wanted was some sleep!

Tuesday night we went to the airport to pick up my mom. We arrived at the airport at 8:30 with a newborn, a 9 month old, 6 & 11yr old. Her plane was to arrive at 9:30pm, but when we get there it says her flight is delayed. No worries but they didn't have an expected time of arrival. The only information I could get is that it was undecided on when it would land!! eek! Finally they said it wouldn't arrive until 12:55am!!! Not kidding

Not one of us brought money with us other than for parking! So we all trudged back out to the van and tried to take a little nap. at 12:20am we went back in. GOOD THING WE DID! She had just arrived in the baggage claim area!!

It was 3 am before I was able to lay my sleepy little head down for the night. And miracles of miracles my son slept until 8:30am!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Ha HA HA HA HA HA!!


Let us hope that things calm down a little!




Creative Commons License
This work by www.oneretromama@blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails