Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Little Cabin by the Ocean

We have returned from our little weekend vacation. Okay we returned several days ago but I just haven't had the time to upload the photos and get a little post together.

We had a Wonderful time at the cabin! I'm not sorry that the other couple had to cancel and that we got to enjoy it for them... Ok... yes i'm a little sorry! :)

It has been a llllloooonnnnngggg time since I have actually felt the stress leave my body! No ringing phone, no neighborhood children ringing the doorbell 30 times a day while the baby is sleeping, no commitments, no clutter, no cleaning.
Just pure fun.... relaxing fun!!

I cooked, and actually really enjoyed it. I am a lover of cooking but after a while I guess I have just gotten a little burned out and we
eat out alot more than we should or want to.

It definitely was great and I am looking forward to doing it again sometime soon!!

I am going to leave you with some photos from our stay.
Where we stayed

The playground in front and to the right of the cabin

Sunrise as seen from the front porch
My little guy playing in the sand for the 1st time.**He did try to eat this rock several times (^_^)





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8


Creative Commons License
This work by www.oneretromama@blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails