Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The problem


The problem I have with computers is that something is always going wrong with them and I don't know how to fix them!

I had told you several days ago that I had posts to put up but needed to upload the pictures. And you've probably noticed that I have not followed through on this either.

I think I have figured out the problem... I hope..

I believe I have a problem with my wireless card in my laptop. I can sporadically connect to the internet & when I can I can not do things that take alot of sending and receiving information.

I have been sitting here trying and trying to upload pictures to this hear blog and wanted to throw my computer across the room.

Anyway I have now just plugged my computer in directly to the modem using a cable and wala it is now working!!


you know now that I've said it something else will happen!

Anyway bring on the posting!!



07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

Creative Commons License
This work by www.oneretromama@blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails