Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Old Pictures

Want to make your new pictures look old?

I stumbled upon a really neat site today that does just that! You upload your photo and it will convert it for you.

Here is an example for you.






I took this recent picture of my son





Uploaded it.......





<-------- And it converted it to this





How cool is this??!!??!! You don't have to have a graphics program or skills other than being able to take a good photo, load it to your computer, upload it to their site and WALA!!!


I want to take some of my recent vintage look pictures and convert them! I'm so excited!

I hope you enjoy!!

The website to go to is: http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds

The website is in Japanese and English to change the language the link is on the top right hand corner of the page.




07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

1 comment:

  1. That boy is looking like a big boy now. I am going to have to try doing that with some of my pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails