Monday, July 27, 2009

Budgeting & FREE Budgeting software

How do you budget in your home? Do you pull out a spiral notebook everytime you get paid? Do you use an envelope system? Or do you have no budget at all?

The word budget is sometimes a 4 letter word in a home. Yes I know budget isn't 4 letters! I mean it is like a bad word that people try to avoid. A budget really isn't something you should avoid you should embrace it and use it to its full potential. It can save you money by showing you where you spend the most, how much you spend on groceries, eating out etc. A budget can also help you save money for vacations, repairs, buying a house, a car, and even savings.

I know you know all of this so why aren't you doing it? Most of the time I hear its too hard, I don't have time or I don't know where to start.

Well I know where you should start!

Shopping for Two has created a budget in excel format that she is sharing for FREE with everyone!

You can customize the categories to fit your needs which is great because you don't want something you can't use even if it is free.




So I'm not going to overwhelm you with budgeting stuff today! I have more to share in the budgeting arena but I will get to that another day.

For now just download the FREE spreadsheet and start putting it to work for you, get the hang of it and then we can move on. The first step is always the hardest but I promise it does get easier.





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8


Frugal Mom's Guide to Once a Month Cooking is here! Not only does it have over 70 mom-tested once a month cooking recipes, but complete step-by-step instructions for doing once a month cooking, and lots of great forms to help you!
Click here for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Online systems take automatic backup of your data and any software updates are done automatically free of cost. If you are working in a network, an online budgeting system might be more convenient because you can share files and also work on common files which are accessible to the entire network. Online budgeting is beneficial to People who are regular user of the website. For more details refer free online budgeting

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails