Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Love Languages

I decided to take the quiz and find out what my love language is. What do I need to refill my tank, make me feel good and recharged. These are my results below.

I already knew that touch would not be one of mine. I've never been a fan of hugging and kissing. I didn't grow up in a household that showed affection.

Okay I do love to hug and kiss on my babies when they are little. :)


I feel loved when...

The Five Love Languages

My Primary Love Language is Acts of Service

My Detailed Results:
Acts of Service: 10
Quality Time: 9
Receiving Gifts: 7
Words of Affirmation: 4
Physical Touch: 0

About this quiz

Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.

Tag 3 people so they can find out what their love language is.

Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book




What is your love language & does your significant other know? If he or she doesn't know, it could be holding you back!





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails