Thursday, July 30, 2009

Once a Month Cooking (OAMC)

I have been looking into doing some OAMC or once a month cooking to stock some things in our freezer. Some days I am just too busy to think about cooking and it would be so easy just to be able to pull something out of the freezer and pop it in the oven or on the stove top.

Right now my current method is lets go out to eat and that isn't working out very well on the old checking account or my waistline!!

It really is just too easy to say lets go when you are harried, hurried or just want to be plain lazy! Hey I like to sit back and relax every now an then too!!

I found a great resource:


Frugal Mom's Guide to Once a Month Cooking is here! Not only does it have over 70 mom-tested once a month cooking recipes, but complete step-by-step instructions for doing once a month cooking, and lots of great forms to help you!
Click here for more information.






07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from SPFH. I have never done once a month cooking..however I do freeze left overs from the meals that I do make. Once I have more energy and time, I may switch over to OAMC. We'll see :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails