Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Preoccupied



Sorry I haven't made a post in awhile. I've been a little preoccupied with family life and all the things that go with it.

I have also been working on resumes and job applications. Not that I really need a job but we'd like to pay off some bills and do it sooner rather than later. I haven't been getting call backs so maybe something is trying to tell me something. You know...

We have been getting our house in order and collecting things for the flea market this weekend. Which reminds me I need to make sure I am on the list. We are trying to dowsize the amount of our clutter and make a little money off of it.

I had a sewing disaster this weekend. I was trying to make a dress from a vintage pattern. Unfortunately the pattern is for a 30 bust and that just isn't going to work. So I was trying to resize it, cut everything out and it won't go together right. Ugh!!


I have posts in the pipeline that I am continuing to work on. I'm not very consistent I know. I'm working on this. It is hard though when you flit about like I do.

Anyway here is what I have coming up.

Meal Planning (this one will be super for the paying off bills if its not spent on food)
Treat making
Family time
Refashioning
and I'll also be holding a contest for my 1yr bloggaversary!!

Stay tuned for the posts and the contest rules and entry.





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

1 comment:

  1. I hear you, Sister! I have been putting in resumes for a part-time job, and I haven't heard anything. Well, I did hear from a lady who wanted to pay me $5 per hour to watch her four small children for 50 hours per week. Thanks, but no thanks! :) We need to get some things paid off, too. Good luck! Sending up a prayer for you! I believe that God has His hand in everything, so yep, maybe He has other plans for you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails