Friday, July 31, 2009

Recipe Exchange

Recipe Exchange


Won't you join me in a recipe exchange! Share your favorite recipe or recipes that your family requests often or can't live without.

Once you input your recipe it will automatically save into my Google document.

In a future blog post I will share the recipe files with my readers. Won't you please take a moment and share!


If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=ckZGN3RNQ1RuTG1OdF9ITFBEZjhxM1E6MA..

Share your favorite recipe.


* Required






Easy Hard







Powered by Google Docs

Terms of Service - Additional Terms

2 comments:

  1. This looks like it could be fun. Note to self to find good recipe to share.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails