Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thai Beef Salad (Yam Neua) | Recipes | Temple of Thai

I really enjoy Thai food. I have a friend that used to live here that was from Thailand. She came over to my house one time and showed me how to make several delicious recipes. That started my Thai food craze.

We have a restaurant here that I like to frequent, but the prices are a little high. So I decided to start searching for the recipes to make them myself at home.

Tonight I want to share with you a recipe for Thai Beef Salad also known as Yam Neua.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this salad. It is a little spicy but I think it has just the right taste to be a wonderful summer dish. Since you are making this at home you can also control the amount of spice.

I hope you will try it and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Thai Beef Salad (Yam Neua) | Recipes | Temple of Thai

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails