Thursday, August 27, 2009

Camping Time Again!!!

We are headed out tomorrow afternoon for another weekend of camping. You could call this our last summer hurrah. We will be going back to the cottages that I shared photos with you in another post on camping.

School starts for our kids on Monday so we will enjoy our weekend and return Sunday afternoon to get ready for the rat race to start!

My kids have requested smores so I'll have to add that to my grocery list of things to pick up tomorrow morning. And would you believe me if I told you I hadn't started packing or cleaning up the house yet and i'm not even stressed!!! It is true!! I am normally going insane at this point if clothes are not packed already and most everything already loaded in the van. I am trying a new little thing I like to call "whatever".

Whatever it's ok we will get everything and get there when we get there.

I think it is working for me. I just needed to tell myself to relax that it is gonna be ok if we get there at 4:15 instead of 4:10! :)

I'm going to sit on the front porch and listen to the wildlife sing & the ocean waves crash. I'm going to wake up early and greet the sunrise. It is going to be great!

I'll see you soon!







*To leave a comment on this blog post click on the comment link located under the post title next to the date*






07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun family trip! I used to love camping with my family as a kid...some of my favorite memories are sitting with my family around the fire roasting marshmellows. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails