Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Crockpot Sour Cream Salsa Chicken

MMMMMMMMM!!!! My friend Lori from My Kinda Rain has this great & super duper easy recipe posted on her blog!

I am adding this to my menu for next week & I can not wait to try it!!



My Kinda Rain: Crockpot Sour Cream Salsa Chicken: "Crock pot Sour Cream Salsa Chicken


Ingredients:

4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 pkg. Reduced sodium taco seasoning mix
1 cup salsa
2 Tbsp. cornstarch
¼ cup light sour cream

Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Add chicken breast and sprinkle with Taco seasoning. Add salsa and cook on low for 6 hrs. when ready to serve remove chicken and mix cornstarch with a bit of cold water. Stir into the salsa sauce. Stir in sour cream and mix well. return chicken to crock pot and coat with sauce.
*I shred the chicken before I return it to the sauce. Makes it easier to make little tacos or quesadillas!"




07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be trying this! YUM!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails