Monday, August 31, 2009

Pocket video camera $39.99 or less


You can buy this pocket video camera in either pink (like above) or gray from Dell at home for $39.99. It is normally priced $84.99! Also thru Sept 17th they are offering free ground shipping! It will record for up to 2 hours of video and is small so it is easy to carry around.


If you sign up for ebates which is a website that gives you cash back for shopping through them they will give you a $5 bonus for signing up plus 4% cash back on your purchase


You can find out all of the details here Money Saving Methods


Please consider clicking through on my referral link for ebates.



I just placed my order for a pink one. I find that I just have too much to handle when I have the baby in the sling, my camera and then to try and juggle a huge video camera. So this should be great for when we go on adventures!!

Yes I realize that video cameras are not as huge as I made it seem in the sentence above! ;) But they are when your hands are full!! :)

I hope life is treating you well!


*To leave a comment on this blog post click on the comment link located under the post title next to the date*





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails