Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Getting in control of your clutter!

I guess I should have said getting in control of my clutter but maybe you have some too! :) I am a very unorganized ADD sufferer. There that is my excuse but it really isn't an excuse because someone out there suffers the same things that I do and is in control.

I have been on a mission to find a program that works for me, makes my life easier and tames the clutter. I'm a stay at home mom but you wouldn't know it most days as my house looks like noone has done anything to it for a week. Ok i'm exaggerating a bit but still.

I have tried Fly Lady before. It is a good program and works for alot of people. I mean alot of people! I don't know why but it just didn't isn't working for me. It is great because you've always got a shiny sink and an e-mail box full of notes (which you can delete by the way!) But I couldn't can't wrap my ADD brain around it and not feel like I'm flitting (is that the word) out of control.

Remember I am NOT saying that it is a bad program it isn't, I just didn't can't get it personally. I'm willing to work at it again because I need to stop the insanity in my home but is it going work? I don't know

Or I could try another program that was introduced to me called Motivated Moms. It is another taking control of your home without it becoming overwhelming program. It tells you exactly what you need to do each day and you mark them off.
They have sample days so you can see what you are looking at.

Difference between the two? One is free and one has a small price. Which one is better I don't know.

I'm not sure which one of these I am going to go with this go around. I like having something that is written out and I can see what will be up next. The only thing I worry about is which one will help me tackle my chaos??!!??!!

Do you have any experience with either of these? Did it / Does it work for you? Can you give me some tips?


My kids are back in school so the house isn't going to be as horrible as it was during the summer! At least I know from 8 am until 2:30pm noone will be going behind me messing up what I just cleaned up!! :)



*To leave a comment on this blog post click on the comment link located under the post title next to the date*





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails