Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Enter to win 3 Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks!!



Over on the Gooseberry Patch blog you can enter to win 3 cookbooks of your choice!

I have a couple of these books and have looked at some from the library and some that a friend owns and let me tell you they are awesome!!  I love the comfort feel I get when I pick up one of their cookbooks.  The recipes are awesome and you are sure to find something to fit your needs.

Comfort foods, camping foods, party food, appetizers, dessert recipes & many more.  You will have plenty to choose from.

Hurry though as you have to enter before Wednesday, November 11th at midnight EST to be eligible!!!

Head over to the Gooseberry Patch blog to enter.








07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails