Monday, November 9, 2009

Feelin stiff

I am feeling it today! My ankle no longer hurts like it did and I can walk on it but boy am I stiff. My knee hurts now and so does one of my wrists. Its tough on an old dog to be injured like that.

My poor pumpkins are still sitting on the counter waiting to be cut up and I've got to get the laundry done so it isn't sitting in the middle of my sewing room.

I really have a long list of things to do and some of that includes getting started on Christmas gifts. But not much is going to happen until I can work this stiffness out.

Maybe a few more days of rest. ;)

Well Pumpkins will have to be done tomorrow. I'm really pushing it there!





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails