Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Free online Meal Planner Diet Tracker

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

I have been a member of sparkpeople.com for years. That doesn't mean I have been an active member! But I have the goal to be thin again someday and right now seems like a good time to give it a go.

Sparkpeople.com is a FREE online diet plan weight tracker website.

You can make your own meal plans or they can create them for you. Then you mark what you have eaten for the day and they track the calories. EASY! EASY! Like to keep track of what you have been eating? Easy they let you print out your nutrition Journal! Even better you can print out your weekly meal plan & shopping list!! ha ha no work!!!

You can also track your weight & your measurements as well as your water intake and your fitness activity.

I'm calling this my one stop shop! Okay I still have to do the shopping and preparing but in my honest opinion that is the easy work.

So check them out, it is FREE and if you don't like it you just don't have to do it!

My dr says i'm fat and if I would just be skinnier then all my problems would go away. Ha Ha I don't believe all of that but if I was a little lighter my feet and knees wouldn't hurt so much! :)




07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails