Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kindle for your PC

Amazon has Kindle for your PC and it is FREE!  I have never used an actual Kindle but I thought the concept of it was pretty interesting.  I took advantage of this offer and downloaded it to my mini laptop.  I LOVE this little laptop and take it with me when I travel.  By the way this (Kindle for PC) would have been nice to have for the plan ride!!

Anyway you might want to check it out since it is free and you can also get books at great prices (some FREE) to download and try it out.

The link to the Kindle for PC  and find Kindle books here.

And if you don't know what a Kindle is you can go here Kindle Wireless Reading Device .


Thanksgiving is fast approaching.  I'm not sure if i'm going to cook or if we will visit with friend that day.  We will see.





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

1 comment:

  1. Hello there sweet dear :) I did a post on a Kindle a while back http://mzhollygolightly.blogspot.com/2009/07/kindle-me.html I love my Kindle, and it's great to see that they offer a free Kindle for your pc! and E-books do come in handy!
    Thanks for the post! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails