Tuesday, January 5, 2010

$5 Health & Fitness Magazine Subscriptions

If part of your new year resolutions is to get healthier or eat better you might want to check out these magazines.  1yr subscription for $5.


EatingWell

Regular price $29.94












Yoga Journal

regular subscription price $48.24  (!!!!!) 







Vegetarian Times (1-year)

Regular subscription price $44.91  (!!!!) 









Fitness

Regular Subscription price $38.50








I love Eating Well & Vegetarian times!!  I am already a subscriber to these great magazines and love trying the recipes!  I have looked at Yoga Journal but didn't want to pay so much for a subscription.  That is going to have to change because at $5 that is an extraordinary deal!  To be honest I have never read Fitness but if you do why not leave me a message and tell me about it.


This offer expires Jan 9 2010 so don't procrastinate.





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails