Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!


I  found the image here



 I'm so glad to see you are still with me!  I took an extended break away from blogging but will be starting 2010 with a whole new set of blogging goals.  The number one goal is to post more often and not stay away so long!

I hope that when you look back on 2009 you will have many great memories.  I am looking forward to 2010 with great anticipation.  We will be starting well finishing actually our journey to become debt free, doing more with what we already have, loving each other and having many great new experiences.  2010 marks the last full year that we will be living in Japan so we will be making the most of it.


 So toast to the new year with me!!  Kampai  (cheers)







07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails