Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

 
 
I've missed you dear readers!  I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day.  I spent my Valentines weekend being pampered by my sweetie.  This year we celebrated 14yrs together & my dear husband surprised me with 14 roses.  I got a great man!!

Forgive my absence we have been ill & my little guy had surgery to remove his tonsils and adenoid.  He is recovering well but if you have kids you know how they like to be coddled and held.  I think especially so because he is only 20 months and a boy.  :)  Sssshhhh I didn't just say that did I?  LOL

I found out last week that my right vocal cord is paralyzed.  Not that it will affect my blogging LOL  but it is rather annoying to not only be but everyone around me.  My voice comes out a breathy whisper.  To make things worse my husband has hearing loss.  We make a great couple!!  LOL  If you have any remedies you recommend please let me know!!

Anyway I hope to be back to blogging soon.





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day doll :) So lovely to hear from you. I hope for a speedy recovery for the little one awe :) What will they have to do for your vocal cord? hope it's nothing too serious? Take care of yourself.
    Sending you healing hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you could always teach him ASL. Then you wouldn't have to use your voice at all. I have never heard of that before. Strange. Glad to hear the little man is getting better. Nephew had the same thing done, and boy did he shoot up and gain some weight. Miss u guys

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails