Sunday, February 21, 2010

So Far Behind!

I am so far behind at reading the blogs I have subscribed to in google reader!  I am 612 posts behind to be truthful!!

I have been neglectful of this blog lately.  I haven't been doing many "vintage" "retro" things unfortunately and that defies the whole title of the blog.  It isn't that I want to neglect my blog but I am finding the vintage/retro scene is pretty lacking here.  I haven't been to the antique stores in awhile so I may have to do that.  I would love to take pictures of the store but they won't let me.  There really is this big deal over here about not letting the competition have access to what their shop looks like.

I do have several patterns that I need to make.  My son is feeling much much better after his surgery and is no longer so neady of my time and attention.  Of course i'll always take time out to snuggle with him!!  :)

I made a quilt for my mother for her birthday.  I haven't heard from her yet to see if  she got it but I hope she likes it.

I have started a separate blog for my new adventures.  We have decided to adopt a clean eating lifestyle.  No processed foods, sugar, white flour, high fructose corn syrup et...  If you are interested in learning more about it please come over and visit me.  A Natural Process... 
I have already lost 10 lbs eating this way.  Right now I am following a strict version to lose weight but it doesn't have to be strict so anyone can do it.  I feel better, have more energy, my hair looks better and i'm losing that weight :).  It is more natural and I think it is like gourmet eating!  Who knew buckwheat would taste so good??

Thats all I will be talking about over there and will leave the family stuff for here.

I am still without voice, we don't know why this happened to me, and I don't know my outcome.  I had a cat scan done on the 16th and I will have a follow up dr's appt on the 23rd.  Hopefully  something shows on the scan as to why the right vocal cord is paralyzed. My left vocal cord is suffering a lot of fatigue from all of this so hopefully it can be fixed.

I hope you are enjoying life, the weather is decent & you have loved ones around you.  I'll try to have a good post shortly.





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails