Monday, March 1, 2010

Computer problems

My laptop was infected with a pretty nasty virus.  A very very very nasty one at that.  So nasty that it won't go away with even the best intentions.  My laptop is no longer useable and was only 2 months old!  Needless to say i'm a little angry about that.

On a much better note I do have a new computer to work on.  After realizing that my old computer was no longer going to be useable my husband helped me pick out a brand new one.  I did switch from PC to a Mac computer so I am going through a bit of a learning curve.  Not much but there is a little to learn.  I promise to come back and blog up something good in a couple of day.




07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails