(This is the Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters version)
Today I wanted to accentuate the positive. Too often we focus on the negative things that are happening in our lives rather than remembering that there are still good things happening to us everyday. Around me recently has been so much negative energy that it has started to bring me down. I had to stop, shake it off and remove myself from the cause so that I could go on.
A list of my 10 current positives
- My family
- My Home
- We have enough food and enough money.
- My husband has a reliable job.
- I get the opportunity to live in a wonderful place.
- I'm surrounded by more than enough to keep me creatively busy for months.
- I still have my sense of sight, hearing, touch, taste.
- I am loved.
- I can cook, garden & sew.
- I am free to be me.
Why don't you blog about your 10 positives and leave me a link in the comments. I would love to be surrounded by all of your positives and see what makes you feel good.