Monday, April 26, 2010

I really need a new look

I really need a new look for my blog.  I have had several different designs over the past year and I have not really been happy with different aspects of each design.  I want something  that reflects me and what I write about and is visually appealing to my readers.  Something that reflects my love for vintage but also embraces the other aspects of my life that I write about.


Please if you know of someone who does great work recommend them to me.  Oh and affordable would be great because even though my husband works really hard he isn't a rich man!


Thank you!!!







07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

1 comment:

  1. Hi there sweet friend :) Don't know if you've hopped over to this Lee Lou's Blog Spot http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/. She's got some really cute layouts. Some are free, and some you pay what I'd think a nominal fee $10 :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails