Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not much

I don't have much to write about for this past week.  We spent the week cleaning our house.  I invited a new friend over to show me how to resize vintage patterns.  I didn't want her to think we were pigs.  Not that we are or anything but if you are anything like me you worry that someone will think that so you clean and clean and clean.  My new friend Marie came over showed me what i needed to know and left me feeling a little more knowledgeable than before.

This weekend we spent running errands.

First we raided our cabinets and closets of things we no longer needed like expired medicine, old paint, insecticides etc... and took them in and dropped them off for the amnesty collection program that was being held this weekend.

My husband took us out for brunch then it was off to pick up a few items from the store.  I had a hair appointment that evening and Dh took us out for some Starbucks to round out our Saturday.  

Today I enjoyed a pedicure.  During your birth month they will give you 20% off all services for the whole month.  I also had a $5 off coupon so I enjoyed some mom time all to myself.  It was nice!

My DH grilled us up some steaks for dinner and he is currently watching a horror film.  I'm trying very very hard to not pay attention to it at the moment!  It isn't working out so well for me.  I will probably have nightmares all night.






07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

1 comment:

  1. I hate horror movies, they always give me nightmares. lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails