Sunday, April 18, 2010

Now thats beautiful!!

I don't want to scare you but this was me yesterday. I walked outside just as the neighbor boy was walking by the house. I wonder what he was thinking??

If I saw something with a face as greasy as that I would be scared also!  LOL


This was the outfit I was sporting.  Those are my comfy Jammie pants!  :)

This was me after hair and makeup.  Well I do have makeup on perhaps I need a tutorial on that.  LOL

My husband and I were off for a date night.  Pictures to follow in another post.



07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

1 comment:

  1. HA! Don't feel bad. I've went out to get the paper before and got some STRANGE looks. When I passed by a mirror, I noticed my hair looked like Don Kings! Heck, it scared ME when I saw it!! Oh well.. at least they had something to talk about the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails