Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My fitness activity

My husband and I just traded in our old cell phones for new.  We decided that we wanted to get Iphones.  I already had an Itouch and have been in love with it from day one.  The only thing that would make it better was the gps capabilities and a phone.  So we were having some problems with our old phones we decided to make the best of both worlds.

One of the things that we love about these phones are the apps.  The ability to add neat little programs that make your life a little easier.  I'm a gadget girl.  Love little things like this.

The app that I  have started using is the free RunKeeper app.  They have a pro version which you can purchase but i'm just starting out so i'm using the free app.

it uses the gps function to keep track of where I've been, how far, how fast, how many calories I burned and how long it took.  I used it today for the first time and at this point I think I really like it!





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails