Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nothing today

Sorry I wasn't able to get in a post for you today. 

I just spent 5 hours at the hospital this afternoon.  No nothing serious.  I went for a regular check up and ended up waiting for 2 hours just to be seen by the dr.  I then had to go to several other locations in the hospital and there was more waiting of course!

After all of that I still had to try and locate Tylenol that wasn't recalled.  I wasn't successful so my son has a fever and I still need Tylenol.

I only got to sit down an hour ago or so and really just did want to write up a post.  So here is my haphazard post.

So I apologize I'll be back with something tomorrow.





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails