Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Turning 2

My youngest baby is celebrating his birthday.

2 years old is a big number for a little guy like him!

He is loveable, very enjoyable and so much fun. Once we passed all of the hurdles to bring him into this world he has filled our lives and days with so much activity and love. I don't know what we would do without him.  He keeps me busy every day.

 His birthday meal of Spaghetti!  He loves to eat spaghetti.

His first of two cakes.  He'll have another cake this weekend when we celebrate with friends.

Blowing out our candles.  2 out of 4 isn't bad!


TRUCKS!!

Babies from his sister!!

aaaawwwww!  The three of them together

 mmmmm!
If you don't look like this when you eat cake then you are not living!!!




Happy Birthday Little Man!
     Mommy Loves you!







07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

1 comment:

  1. Awe, happy birthday sweet pea! and many hugs to mama for reaching the 2 year milestone with you :) I just reached that same milestone with my little one two weeks ago! Happiest of Birthdays to you little darling!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails