Monday, July 5, 2010

Moving on

Just a sad little note to leave you with.  I have decided after much thought that it is time for me to move on and close down this blog.  What once started out as a way to document my love of vintage/retro things has morphed into things that don't so much deal with vintage retro things.  :)

I feel that the name of my blog and all that it implies does not fit the whole me at this time.  I still LOVE vintage, retro and all that old time goodness but it isn't the only thing I do or love.

I am going to be importing my posts from here to my new blog so this blog will still be up for a bit but I won't be updating here anymore.

Feel free to join me, friend me and follow me over at my new blog.  I'm still sprucing it up.  That will take some time but I hope to make it feel like home soon.

I want to thank you for being a reader, a follower, a friend these past couple of years.  I've enjoyed reading your comments, visiting your blogs and getting to know you.  I would love to have you join me at the other blog.

Thank you!!!! 







07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails